Cox Steel Coating is a member of the Australian Corrosion Association and have been servicing the Australian Industry since 1985. We pride ourselves in our high standard of workmanship and expertise in corrosion control for the:
Mining/ Marine/ Chemical/ Offshore Exploration and Construction Industries.
All Works are performed within the guidelines of our Quality, OH&S and Environmental Policies either at our modern Blast Facility in Laverton or on-site.
Some of our services include:
- High pressure Water Blasting
- On site Abrasive Blast Cleaning and Protective Coatings
- Tank Linings (Internal & External)
- Waterproofing and Membrane Coatings
- Steel Tank and Structure Refurbishment
- Pipeline Coatings and Refurbishment
- Confined Space Entry
- Steel and concrete silos
- Concrete Bund Linings for Oil and Chemical Industries
- Wide range of Specialised Coatings, including
– Subsea offshore coatings
– FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxies)
– UHB Coatings
– Intumescent Coatings (Fire Proofing)
– Glass Flake Tank Linings
– Chemical Resistant Coatings
We can also supply transport and Lifting Equipment for your convenience.
Our team at Cox Steel Coating is committed to the principle of continuous improvement and service excellence in our business and as such we have adopted AS 9002 as our recognized quality system standard for our operation.
We manage all Quality Control with the most up to date technology and Standards.
PCCP Certificate Classes 1- 5 (Lead Removal)